In the News
- Wall Street Journal, April 9, 2019, Katy Stech Ferek, Ditech Bankruptcy Could Block Homeowners From Pursuing Damages
- Charlotte Observer, September 2017, Rick Rothacker, Wells Fargo in Settlement Talks in Charlotte Class-Action Case, Filing Says, https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article175279991.html
- Charlotte Observer, July 2017, Rick Rothacker, Homeowners Seek to Halt Wells Fargo Loan Changes in High-Profile Bankrupcty Case, https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/banking/article161194698.html
- Washington Post, June 2017, Jonnelle Marte, Lawsuits Claim Wells Fargo Modified Mortgages Without Customer Permission, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/get-there/wp/2017/06/15/lawsuits-claim-wells-fargo-modified-mortgages-without-customer-permission/?utm_term=.af610dd02248
- Los Angeles Time, June 15, 2017, Michael Hiltzik, Borrowers Say “Stealth” Mortgage Modifications by Wells Fargo Could Cost Them Their Homes, http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-wells-mortgages-20170615-story.html.
- CNN Money, June 15, 2017, Matt Egan, New Wells Fargo Scandal Over Modifying Mortgages Without Authorization, http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investing/wells-fargo-mortgage-modification-lawsuit/index.html.
- New York Times, June 14, 2017, Gretchen Morgenson, Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages, https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/wells-fargo-loan-mortgage.html
- Dallas Morning News, Dec 2016, Kevin Krause, Bankrupt Allen Couple Sues NTTA for Trying to Collect $26,000 in Tolls and Fees, https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2016/12/29/went-bankrupt-say-tollway-agency-still-demanded-26000-tolls-fines-erased-court
- Dallas Morning News, Oct 2010, Facing Foreclosure? With Document Scandal, It’s Vital to Act, https://www.dallasnews.com/business/money/2010/10/22/Facing-foreclosure-With-document-scandal-5011